Hiya all :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTrish

Reaction score
Hiya...

Happen to stumble onto this site a couple of days a few days ago.. and been hooked.. just reading people's experiences. :)

Just got back to diving ... after a break of TWO YEARS! (What was i thinking?!) am definitely gonna make up for lost time :)

Any particularly good n interesting places to visit in Asia? ... lemme noe!

:wink:

There are some of your neighbors from Singapore here! Glad you found us.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here and Dive Safe................Arduous

welcome to the board and back to diving. careful this board is addictive. Dive safe:)

and a WARM Friendly Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA,

Glad to have you here :balloon:

How's about you tell us YOUR diving adventures? It's not like we'll get bored & walk away!

whoa.. did anyone click to see those pictures? Fantastic!!
:cool:

:) as for my own dives.. sad to say.. ive only done like 25 (Definitely not enuf) my last trip to Tioman was surprisingly great! Tioman is known to be a over-touristed island on the east coast of west malaysia, still I saw 3 baby black tip reef sharks.. huge puffer fish, cuttle fishs. :) and a turtle that was about 1meter big... it was so calm, and just resting on the corals, we could have touched it if we wanted to.. (we didnt of cos. for fear that we'll stress the turtle out)....
visibility wasn't that great! about 10-12 metres.. still... i thoroughly enjoyed it...

Next stop is at sipadan in August.. anyone dived there before? :) tips ? anyone?

A Great Big Welcome from the Lone Star State. Good to have ya on the board!

Dave

Back
Top Bottom