Hit a stumbling block on travel from BELIZE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceanicRocks

Reaction score
anyone know if you can fly out from belize on a direct flight to any of the following destinations?

1. Jamaica, Montego bay OR Turks & Caicos, provo

yes, direct... we are traveling with young kids... its impossible otherwise! any ideas?

You can go Belize to Roatan via San Pedro Sula in half day or less.
You can fly or ride the Gulf Cruza, a speed boat that gets there in 3 hours.

As I said before, you'll find many places can be reached directly from Cancun. Not Belize however. And as I also implied, you're wasting your time trying to assemble a two destination holiday with Belize as one of those destinations whilst transporting 3-year olds. It won't just end in tears, I think they'll start pretty early on. If you want to come to Belize then make it the sole destination for a holiday. Even moving around inside the country will give you enough problems with small children.

As I said before, you'll find many places can be reached directly from Cancun. Not Belize however. And as I also implied, you're wasting your time trying to assemble a two destination holiday with Belize as one of those destinations whilst transporting 3-year olds. It won't just end in tears, I think they'll start pretty early on. If you want to come to Belize then make it the sole destination for a holiday. Even moving around inside the country will give you enough problems with small children.

whats the purpose of vacationing without your family... Time to find a place we can all enjoy...oh well I tried... I'm sure there will be plenty of other places willing to take my money without the hasstle of getting there. thanks guys.

Sure, Disney World. Belize, as wonderful as it is, much like many non-first world nations, isn't set up to handle toddlers on vacation. I realize that this makes it more difficult for those traveling with children, but think about how great it will be to bring them when they are 10 and can experience the fun of something truly different than a place just trying to recreate something from home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom