Hit a stumbling block on travel from BELIZE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure, Disney World. Belize, as wonderful as it is, much like many non-first world nations, isn't set up to handle toddlers on vacation. I realize that this makes it more difficult for those traveling with children, but think about how great it will be to bring them when they are 10 and can experience the fun of something truly different than a place just trying to recreate something from home.

huh???

There are lots of places in Belize you can bring toddlers to and all of you have a great time. It's unnecessary travel you want to avoid - don't try to make Belize the second stop unless transport arrangements are going to work.

Not Belize however. And as I also implied, you're wasting your time trying to assemble a two destination holiday with Belize as one of those destinations whilst transporting 3-year olds. It won't just end in tears, I think they'll start pretty early on.

Whose tears? Parents? or kids? I took my kids every year from the Philippines to the USA starting when they were infants up to 8-10 year olds. They're tougher than adults and sleep or whatever. No worries.

There are lots of places in Belize you can bring toddlers to and all of you have a great time. It's unnecessary travel you want to avoid - don't try to make Belize the second stop unless transport arrangements are going to work.

I actully wanted to make Beize the first stop not the second... but I wanted to go to a second destination from Belize... doesn't look like its gonna happen.

I actully wanted to make Beize the first stop not the second... but I wanted to go to a second destination from Belize... doesn't look like its gonna happen.

No, you're going to find that you can't get anywhere on a non-stop from Belize City. Or Roatan. Or a bunch of other Caribbean destinations. It's not like the US where you can catch a quick flight to anywhere. It's still the third world. The only people going there by plane are tourists and there's no market for flights from Belize to Jamaica or T&C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom