Hiring Part-Time and possibly Full-Time divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, no one loves a desco more than me but hoidy toidy marina op.s and yacht owners dont wanna hear the compressor. I scraped boats for a year (amongst other things in Bermuda) using a "hookah" rig as i knew it. Hook a standard scuba tank to about 30 feet of hose and take the whole thing with you and vwallaaa, mobility and no tank to carry on your back. HOWEVER dont go to the next atmoshere of pressure with your tank in another or the lp line will crush and make it hard to pull from the reg.... about impossible. This is on the job experience i found out the hard way. The hookah is quite handy in shallow applications such as bottom cleaning, etc. cheers

missed three pages of discussion about osha to me that is another four lettered word and will leave conversation as i KNOW theres a time and place for everything and its a fine line with where safety and common sense belong mia culpa

Call me if I can be of assistance. Comm Diver, Marine contractor
256-312-9503
Jerry Babin

I would love to have the details of this and am currently living in VA. Where would you like me to post my information.

Good Afternoon,
How can I go about trying to hire professional scuba divers for the oil& gas industry. We are looking for someone in the GCC. If you are interested, please forward along your CV to macs1523@hotmail.com.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom