Hilton Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the beaches are amazing

Where is the Hilton's beach? You're not referring to that tiny spit of trucked in construction sand, are you?

The hilton has 2 large beaches on the ocean both of which are visible from the balconies in the ocean view rooms - one is straight out the small "pier" by the dive shop and the other is to the left, a little east , next to the marriot's beach - far more than a spit of trucked in sand..I think you must have this hotel confused with someplace else.

The hilton has 2 large beaches on the ocean both of which are visible from the balconies in the ocean view rooms - one is straight out the small "pier" by the dive shop and the other is to the left, a little east , next to the marriot's beach - far more than a spit of trucked in sand..I think you must have this hotel confused with someplace else.

Been there several times. The one by the Marriott is OK. The one by the pier? Feh.

As mentioned above, I've had the choice (twice) to either stay at the Hilton for free, or pay to stay at the Marriott... I've chosen to pay to stay at the Marriott both times.

I am at the Hilton as I type this. If you have status ask for an upgrade to the executive level (5th floor). One elevator is currently under renovation and the other is working great. An excellent property that has a great wall right off the beach. Friendly staff and great food. This was an awesome deal through cheapcaribbean.com. Non diving wives are happy as well. You will need to rent a car to hit all the great dive sites.

I had apprehensions about this hotel based on this thread. I am glad I came.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom