hihi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

achu_grg

Reaction score
hi i am achu! those pics in photo gallery are so awesome and ocean recipes and all......i still haven't got time to go through the New beginner's column.....its just great! hope i will be able to exchange wonderful experiences with you all :leseratte

welcome aboard, achu!

we'll be here in the morning :wink:

welcome aboard achu! Great place to get answers are on this board so just ask bunch of questions.

oh thank you guys i will ask questions in future for sure - i know there is a huge time difference from where i am from ...i see all of you are from opposite side of my world but still like i mentioned before love to read all the experiences you guys share here

Hi, Since your on the other sie of the world from me that puts you in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, which is a great spot to be in for this sport.LOL

If you want some good article to read go to this web site.

www.scubadiving.com and select TRAINING.

It is a fountain of useful information.

Joe :rock_band :doctor:

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom