higlighted words in thread posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
So for the last couple days, I've been getting highlighted words in threads.

what would cause that?

It's almost like it does when it shows you a SEARCH result on a key word. but I haven't done any searches on threads. This is on clicking threads in User CP and in "NEW THREADS".

Seems like it's always the word THE. :headscratch:

you need a screenshot right? :thumb:

Attachments

• the-in-threads.jpg
    the-in-threads.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 36
Cuz you are a special penguin, Mikey!! :D

I am still trying to figure out why he would search on the word "THE".......talk about open ended :shakehead:

And yes I know you cannot search three letter words.

I am still trying to figure out why he would search on the word "THE".......talk about open ended :shakehead:

And yes I know you cannot search three letter words.

I didn't search on it.... it just appeared a couple days ago. The same time that we were having all the server problems. (of course I really don't know how this could related to that besides timeframe.)

Actually... You can search three letter words.

Capture.jpg

... Searching for the word "the" only takes 1.87 seconds too. We improved the search big time two weeks ago. It is considerably faster. Probably 10-20 times faster.

I didn't search on it.... it just appeared a couple days ago. The same time that we were having all the server problems. (of course I really don't know how this could related to that besides timeframe.)

Jokes - learn to watch out for them as they do tend to appear out of the blue :wink:.

homer_simpson_doh.gif

I did not know the details of that upgrade so the 3 letter things is a good surprise.
Actually... You can search three letter words.

View attachment 106612

... Searching for the word "the" only takes 1.87 seconds too. We improved the search big time two weeks ago. It is considerably faster. Probably 10-20 times faster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom