highland mills band's equivalent (generic bands for $50)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hear he isn't making them right now. :11:

The same replies over and over really crack me up. :nighty:

hermaso.. the other replies are 7+ months old. It's conceiveable that he started making them again.

jonnythan:
hermaso.. the other replies are 7+ months old. It's conceiveable that he started making them again.
Exactly!

Based on the email I received from him...NOT recently, but a few months back...he was going to start making them again around May.

i emailed him less than a month ago, he said he wasn't going to be making any for a while..

I have been looking at Victor's bands on ebay and I am very tempted to buy a pair for my 120s. The hang up is that I don't know anyone who has used his bands, and I can get Highland bands for <$20 more than his price. I know the highland bands are nice since I have them on my 95s.

Does anyone other than aquaoren have a set of Victor's bands?? :06:

I emailed Roman last week and he said he hoped he would be able to make them again in the future, but for now he was not going to be... I ordered a set from Victor instead - should arrive in 26-30 days ... shipping to Hawaii is s..l..o..w.... but prices are decent and he is very helpful via email.

P.S. I ordered a set for 72's

kidspot:
I emailed Roman last week and he said he hoped he would be able to make them again in the future, but for now he was not going to be... I ordered a set from Victor instead - should arrive in 26-30 days ... shipping to Hawaii is s..l..o..w.... but prices are decent and he is very helpful via email.

P.S. I ordered a set for 72's
Same here. except I should have mine by next week at the latest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom