Highland Lakes Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-=>Larry<=-

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've posted my pictures over on DiverLink - but thought that some of you guys may not catch them - so here's a link:
Look out Bay City - Highland Lakes Report

The first message covers my dive at Windy Point - the other three are pictures and data on the rest of the Lakes [I have a cabin on Inks & went and checked it today - - - very little mowing to do, the lawn was under water!]

BTW - Bay City is where the Colorado empties into the Gulf - and there's a lot of water headed that way.....

Enjoy!

but you would catch me on the backside... I'll have to learn to watch for cameras and hide. At least someone could holler "suck in" before they snap.

Looks relatively inocuous to me - but then if you look like I do - most other folks look pretty good!:tease:

I still owe you the other pictures [They're on the machine I've returned to work] - You'll see that I did even worse to one of your compatriots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom