High Tide is back!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You'll be just a few blocks from me, can I come play too? Let me know when you'll be in PCB.

Hey guys. My wife and I enjoy diving the jetties and are planning another visit next weekend. PM me if interested.

Nuttz will be in town this weekend diving the jetties with some friends want to try for a Saturday dive at the Jetties?

I've got to work this weekend so I'm out :( .

Saturday afternoon is good for me.

I'm looking into it, I'd like to go, just don't know if I'll be able to pull off the trip just yet.

Waves are picking up quite a bit over here, hows the vis over at PC?

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm looking into it, I'd like to go, just don't know if I'll be able to pull off the trip just yet.

Waves are picking up quite a bit over here, hows the vis over at PC?

My last dive there was late Oct. Visibility at the Jetties was poor, at best 5ft. Given a couple of months have past, I hope that area of the gulf has settled some.

outhole:
My last dive there was late Oct. Visibility at the Jetties was poor, at best 5ft. Given a couple of months have past, I hope that area of the gulf has settled some.
Were you there at low tide? That is typical for low tide. High tide can be 60ft easily. After the hurricanes though, who knows.

I'm not too worried about hurricane silting, I've dived the Destin Jeddies with good vis at high tide since the Hurricanes - no biggy there. PC is further away, and should have gotten less silting anyway.

I'm more worried about this cold front thats moving in... Waves are solid chest-high already in Pensacola, with higher sets - its gotta be churning up the bottom. Any word on beach conditions in PC?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom