High Tide Drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They can't be too busy gluing...their suits barely have any seams!! :)

(Which is a great thing...btw)

I don't personally own a HighTide...but I know several people who dive them and have heard nothing but the best. And if I had the $$$, I'd be in a HighTide too...:wink:.

Cheers,
Austin

I just want to say that I'm very happy with my High Tide Ti model. It's more comfortable than the shell suit I tried, because it stretches, and it fits better. The neoprene seals may not be as dry as latex, but they're certainly dry enough; any leakage I get is so minor as to be inconsequential, and they're a lot more comfortable. I thought I might want a front entry suit, but that's turned out to be a non-issue. I think anyone considering a drysuit owes it to themselves to check out High Tide Drysuits. Oh, the website link above is wrong, here's where I found it (maybe they changed over the years)
HighTideDrysuits

Since someone brought up this old thread, I'll throw in my opinion.

I bought one (barely) used here on SB. It seems very well made. When I did tear a wrist seal (user error), I called them on the phone. They were incredibly nice. They replaced the seal quickly for a good price. They even sent me a manual for the suit because they knew I bought it used.

Any new comments out there on the High Tide drysuit? I have the Whites Fusion Fit and although it fits me fine it is not very warm and getting in/out of it is a pain. I dive in Puget Sound in WA State and I'd prefer to be warmer and have heard the high tide is much warmer. Any new input on these suits? I sent a message to the shop to see if he has any I can try/rent before I buy one.

It's heavy, but it's very warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Whites Fusion Fit and although it fits me fine it is not very warm and getting in/out of it is a pain.

That style of suit (shell) provides just about zero warmth, if you want to get warmer you will need to change your undergarments.

I'm getting one as soon as I can talk the wife into it!

I have a Diving Concepts trilam. Great suit but they are out of business. So, if there are warranty issues, owners are out of luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom