Closed High pressure hose with old style thread

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ana

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Not sure if this qualifies as vintage but it sure doesn't apply to today's gear

Following my quest to only have gear that I use currently, this week I found out I have 4 brand new high pressure hoses from the time when regulators only have one size ports for hoses.

So this high pressure hoses have the same thread of today's low pressure hoses. I have 4 new and 1 used but in very good shape.

$80 plus shipping for all 4 and I'll throw the used one in the box. Separately will be $25 plus shipping each, not sure about the used one
IMG_20200822_152944355.jpg

... from the time when regulators only have one size ports for hoses.So this high pressure hoses have the same thread of today's low pressure hoses....

I love ScubaBoard..I never knew that at one time the thread sizes were the same.
Thanks for teaching this " Nubie " something pretty cool !!

{Matt & FredT probably kept this info a secret from us DiverLinkers, LOL! }

Not sure if this qualifies as vintage but it sure doesn't apply to today's gear

Following my quest to only have gear that I use currently, this week I found out I have 4 brand new high pressure hoses from the time when regulators only have one size ports for hoses.

So this high pressure hoses have the same thread of today's low pressure hoses. I have 4 new and 1 used but in very good shape.

$80 plus shipping for all 4 and I'll throw the used one in the box. Separately will be $25 plus shipping each, not sure about the used one
View attachment 606694 .
Are these 3/8" thread?

Any chance the hoses have a bevel in the gauge end?

They are still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom