Hidden Beach Bonaire.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skookumchuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Before my first trip to Bonaire I couldn't get enough of trip reports and video clips of other peoples visits. Same thing before my second trip. Now, in the part of my life I will refer to as before my third trip to Bonaire, I can post some of my own video for others. Here's a short clip of one of my favorite sites, Hidden Beach. YouTube - ‪Hidden Beach Bonaire‬‏

Thanks, brought back some great memories.

nice video, hopefully i can find it now :)
be there in June, I've heard about it but have not been to it yet.

Very nice, thanks for posting. That is the most stag horn I have seen on Bonaire. My buddy and I are headed there in Sept. and I think that spot deserves a look see.

Gotta love those eagle rays!
anymore spots where you have a good chance to see them?
I saw one last time on Bonaire but was snorkeling, way cool as it was feeding and just hanging around. was near the airport.

We didn't do the East side this trip but we did end up with new scars thanks to wind reversals and big swells. I think seeing eagle rays is just luck of the draw. First trip we only saw them on the East side but this trip we saw them at Bari, Hidden and a pair at Pink Beach.

Saw several diving this past november but on Curacao. Diving right in front or back of all west in westpunt. really great sight but as you say its hit or miss.
these were just swimming through not like snorkeling sight.

Very nice, thanks for posting. That is the most stag horn I have seen on Bonaire. My buddy and I are headed there in Sept. and I think that spot deserves a look see.

sorry, but I did see only elk horn corals......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom