Hi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad you decided to join.

Welcome! I'm a bit surprised an epic recluse would want to chat on a public forum, but I hope you find threads that are interesting and helpful. What kind of diving do you like to do?

Welcome. I like your location. Must be crowded 'cause we're all from there.

Welcome! I'm a bit surprised an epic recluse would want to chat on a public forum, but I hope you find threads that are interesting and helpful. What kind of diving do you like to do?
Lol, an old handle I tend to use everywhere; becoming somewhat less reclusive these days. I'd literally just become certified before joining, so have only done the 4 shallow dives for PADI open water cert, and 1 deeper dive to check out some bull sharks. Looking forward to increasing my experience in the near future though, as I'll be moving to a more dive friendly location.

Welcome. I like your location. Must be crowded 'cause we're all from there.
Lol, it's a big place; we'll all fit without bumping shoulders. More seriously, I move around a bit, don't wanna feel obliged to update my location.

Lol, an old handle I tend to use everywhere; becoming somewhat less reclusive these days. I'd literally just become certified before joining, so have only done the 4 shallow dives for PADI open water cert, and 1 deeper dive to check out some bull sharks. Looking forward to increasing my experience in the near future though, as I'll be moving to a more dive friendly location.
Huh. I’m getting more reclusive as I go.

Welcome to the board.

Back
Top Bottom