hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davylamb

New
Reaction score
# of dives
hi i'm davy i'm jst getting started in diving,i was wondering how hard it is 2 get a job in the offshore industry
i'm 31 and will be tranning at the under water center in fortwilliam i'm going 2 do the premium career package
but was also wondering if i need that or if the standerd package would be enought? can any1 help with this Q thanks.:idk:

Welcome! I'm sure there is a better forum to ask your question in where it will get more exposure. Make sure you read thru the forum titles and either find one related to Training or Careers in diving. (In an airport or I would look for you but looking yourself is half the fun!)

Are you looking for a job in the US or your home country? That will also sway the replies...

Welcome again and hopefully we'll meet diving one day... kamala

thanks 4 advice n thanks 4 getting bak 2 me,am looking 4 work anywhere just where ever i can get work in the divin game thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom