Hi..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alchemist117

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...first post. I'm an UK diver, but I like it warm, so apart from my OW, I've done the rest of my diving in Egypt, Maldives and Turkey.

Welcome to SB alchemist117! I like it warm too, that's why I live in Florida. It's too cold for diving today so I'll get my "scuba-fix" just hangin' around on ScubaBoard. Nice and warm here. :D

Hi alchemist! Welcome to ScubaBoard! Sounds like you've been to some cool places. Can you share more pictures?

John

If you like diving in warm water, I suggest a trip to the Pacific (near the equator of course)--Philippines and Palau comes to mind since these are the places I've been to :D Welcome aBoard, Alchemist.

Hi Wetrat,
Have you looked at the 5 pics I've already posted? They were all taken in the Maldives, which is, as you say, a cool place to dive. Where do you dive?

Hi jj_freelord.
Thanks for your suggestions, maybe next year, but we're already booked up this year, Egypt at Easter and Grand Cayman in the summer. It's a tough life, eh?

A warm welcome to you from the chilly, orca infested waters of Washington, USA!

Sea ya!

We all love the warm clear waters. Well I guess there are a few who like cold cloudy water but not many. Happy Diving

Back
Top Bottom