Hi, we're new on Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AdivingBel

Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi. We are new to the board. My name is Aubrey and my wife is Beth. I’ve been “resort course” diving for several years. During the ‘90s we used to sail the Windjammer’s in the Caribbean. I grew up around water so diving seemed like a natural fit while vacationing, but I never got certified. Over the past few years we’ve found ourselves spending more time in the FL Keys. Five years ago I got certified and three years ago Beth got certified as well. We live in Missouri and our busy work season is in the winter, so we’ve become “reverse snow birder’s.” During our summer, slow business season we pack up and head for the Keys where it’s hot and sultry, but the diving is good. We have a place on Big Pine, so it’s an easy hop out to Looe Key. Beth likes to craft and make jewelry as well as dive. We enjoy meeting new people with shared interests and are looking to do more dive travel in the Caribbean and beyond. Hope to see ya around.

Welcome to the forum... sounds like you have a pretty sweet setup with the wife, summer home AND diving. Jealous... well just a little (in a good way)
:D

howdy and welcome from south Florida. just a few miles north of the keys.....

Welcome to diving and the wacky world of ScubaBoard

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

Back
Top Bottom