Hi Newb from South Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rolando_TX

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, i just got back from a vacation at Cancun, i did some diving over there and i really loved it, i´m going to my local scuba shop in the afternoon and check out the training to get cerified and start diving like crazy.

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
Great to hear you love our sport ... and good luck on your cert!

Welcome to SB! Cancun has some wonderful discover diving. I know several people hooked for life that way :wink:

Come on over to Texas Swamp Diver forum and meet up with some local Texas divers and get the skinny on all the best mudholes :D
Being in south Texas, you will be able to access south padre to dive Clipper and many other day trip bluewater sites :)

Good luck with finding your instructor and with your classes, hope to see you out diving sometime.

Welcome to SB! Cancun has some wonderful discover diving. I know several people hooked for life that way :wink:

Come on over to Texas Swamp Diver forum and meet up with some local Texas divers and get the skinny on all the best mudholes :D
Being in south Texas, you will be able to access south padre to dive Clipper and many other day trip bluewater sites :)

Good luck with finding your instructor and with your classes, hope to see you out diving sometime.

Thanks,
I´m scheduled to start classes on the 16th, man i can´t wait to get started.
I live only 70 miles away from padre island, so i´m sure i will be diving the clipper when i get the chance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom