Hi Ladies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divemistress once bubbled...
is a bunny diver? A girl diver? Derivation? Maybe something to do with Playboy Bunny?

Or a new diver? Or a rare, compressed-air breathing rabbit? (Cat, Please insert here appropriate quote from Alice in Wonderland.)
Curious....
DM
Umm. Don't think there is one. The main source of wisdom in Alice is, of course, the Cheshire Cat :kitty: The best "White Rabbit" quotations actually come from the Jefferson Airplane song... "feed your head" beats "Oh dear, oh dear oh dear I shall be late!" hands down IMHO.
I think "bunny-diver" must be something like the bunny slope in skiing - ie a bunny diver is one who sticks to easy low-risk diving. That would include me here (the diving, not the skiing). OR - it could be an oblique reference to the "troll bunny" nickname I've used for someone with a long-"eared" avatar a couple of times now. Why not go to the source and ask WreckWriter what he meant?

WW is right, I didnt buy her that glass of wine..it was already there when we sat down..besides, two mixed drinks on the 95th floor of the HanCOCK building costs 20 bills, but I did buy that. :)

We left after those two drinks to go to dinner, plus that would be one expensive buzz..geez

Yes, Chicago in July..be there. Need more info? See this thread..

http://www.scubaboard.com/t21690/s.html

cat once bubbled...
"feed your head" beats "Oh dear, oh dear oh dear I shall be late!" hands down IMHO.
I think "bunny-diver" must be something like the bunny slope in skiing - ie a bunny diver is one who sticks to easy low-risk diving. That would include me here (the diving, not the skiing).

First off, as I understand it, Gracie Slick said the the lyrics actually say "keep your head" rather than 'feed' (yea, I know, sounds like 'feed' to me too, great song though).

You are correct regarding the term "bunny diver" and its derivative "bunny dive", its related to "bunny slopes".

WW

its like the bunny hill and bunny skiers at the ski areas, but it's diving this time

Jepuskar, in your profile you say that the woman in the photo is your sister! Hhhhhhhmmmmmm.

Depth Gauge

Well, if it's his sister then he hasn't much in common with her (speaking about physical aspects) and they seem to have quite an incestuous relationship :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom