Hi Ladies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh no!! it's gonna breed!!

:eek:ut:

As of right now she is a non-diver...ummm non-scuba diver that is. :wink:

I think she is going to try...her cousin died early last year from a scuba related incident. I dont have the specifics on it, but either way, her family thinks its a death sport.

She questions me on it alot about stuff that could go wrong and I tell her upfront some of the bad things...but I also stress that a good majority of it carelessness.

One thing I am not doing is pressuring her. Especially with her cousin's incident...if she trys it and doesnt like it then ohh well.

She might as well bring a friend when we go on vacation because my arse is in dat water...j/k...somewhat.. :)

...I am impressed. It even looks like you bought her a glass of wine. I look forward to meeting you both in Chicago in July..

O-ring once bubbled...
...I am impressed. It even looks like you bought her a glass of wine. I look forward to meeting you both in Chicago in July..

Eric, on what are basing your assumption that Jason bought the wine?

On a serious note, Jason, the dead cousin thing is surely close to the surface in her family so be patient with all of them when they question your diving.

Now, again leaving serious behind, tell them I said "don't worry, bunny divers almost never get hurt" :)

WW

jepuskar once bubbled...
So, how you ladies doin?

I t has been around for years.....Even worked when i was in college......mind you, one or both parties was full of real beer....Canadian beer that is and/or good Canadian Whiskey........And of course you realize the next day (either party) that eeewwwwwwww, why would I try that line on him/her.......

Nice to see the old still works ladies......

is a bunny diver? A girl diver? Derivation? Maybe something to do with Playboy Bunny?

Or a new diver? Or a rare, compressed-air breathing rabbit? (Cat, Please insert here appropriate quote from Alice in Wonderland.)

Curious....

DM

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Now, again leaving serious behind, tell them I said "don't worry, bunny divers almost never get hurt" :)

WW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom