Hi, just joined and spending too much time reading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

jadeh:
Plenty, if you like slogging through rough surf in a dry suit with more lead than you'd like and getting your gear full of sand

Sounds like fun to me.

jadeh:
Plenty, if you like slogging through rough surf in a dry suit with more lead than you'd like and getting your gear full of sand

:lol: :lol: You just brought to mind my first and only shore dive getting through [ or trying] surf. I was in Florida and decided to do a shore dive. My buddy who learned in So Cal to dive said it was to rough. I looked at it and said no way. They said to go ahead and try, they would sit on the beach and laugh. Being a guy I just had to show her up. :bash: Well after about 15 minutes of sucking a bunch of air, getting sand places I did not know you could get it, I let the waves wash my body back onto shore. Naturally I heard several "I told you so" for the next few days.

Charles

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you. Good luck with the job thing, at least you can still go diving since you have all your gear aleady...just find someplace without the rough surf...?

Britt
CrazyScuba.com :fish:

Welcome to waterworld from your neighbor to the east. You and I have the same birthdays, just one year apart.

Lake Mead Tony:
Welcome to waterworld from your neighbor to the east. You and I have the same birthdays, just one year apart.
one year? which way? how's the diving in lake mead?:confused:

Welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom