HI! I'm Ronél and from Pretoria. SA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RONEL SHARP

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
HI

First timer, so please be patient with me?

I'm so glad I found this site last night, or should I rather say very early this morning! it looks very interesting, and I think I will be spending a lot of time here in future!

I really hope any one of you can assist me?
I bought a brand new "second" hand diving computer from a diver. It's a Matrix (Aqua Lung) unfortunately there is no manual with it. you can see it hasn't been used at all. Unfortunately I am unable to get anything from their site. can you maybe assist me with a copy of one? when you take out the battery it goes to feet, and there is no way you can get it set to metres. As you know we work in metres in SA!( :D ) I have never used one, and am very exited to use it but also very dissapointed. I cannot afford any of those very expensive ones. I have no idea at all how it works. if there is anyone out there who can assist, please, I'd be so grateful!

Many thanks!
+27 72-839 0126

Pretoria South Africa

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Good luck with manual.....At least ur smart enough to know not to dive with the computer until you have the manual to undeerstand it...KooDoos to you!

Hi Ronel , Welcome to the board always great to see another SA person postin online here hope u come right with ur dive computer there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom