Hi! Im Eldad, known as liquid and...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thankyou all for that warm welcome!

diving here in israel has 2 completly defferent areas-the mediteranian sea, and the red sea, with rough conditions and almost nothing to sea in the first, and buthtub conditions and a lot to see in the second. though the part of the red sea that riches israel is quite ruined, in an hour drive from eilat you can get to nice locations in sinai, which is, considered by some, the best place in the world for diving.

Eilat. though, i belive is a great place to learn how to dive, with it's swiming pool like conditions, along with a completly westrn-modern city to suport the industry, while sinai is, well, let's face it-third world and you never know what you'll get unless you already know the place you go to.

well- that's in very short, diving in israel :)

Where do you strap the Uzi on your BC to keep it from dragging bottom?

Hey, no kidding, I feel for you folks. Hint<NO MORE CONCESSIONS>

Climbing off political soapbox. :)

Welcome...me gnew to board too...(damn my english.) Don't worry bout it, we will get what you mean...(que tal, vato?)...I hope your project goes well...but I just dumb old Texan...can't give any technical information...I just ask questions like regular people that need info...like how do I conserve air?...or...why do my feet float?...just regular people stuff...Anyway...glad you are here...(Gee, no one welcomed me.) Pout pout.

Hey there Liquid, I'd like to offer a belated welcome as well. Glad to have you aboard!

I WANNA DO THE TREASURE HUNT!!!...got lite...will look in glove box of the bus and VW...and under them...and do grid search pattern of whole quarry...lol...see ya there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom