Hi Guys & Gals!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just down the road in Basford.......

I've been trying to work out where to go on honeymoon (see thread above) and this has turned into a discussion as to where the best diving in the world is.

Galapagos winning atm but this is a bit too pricey / too much effort for a 2 week trip in June. I was looking at the Mozambique / Zanzibar area as an alternative to going to the Sychelles / Mauritius.
I think that June is a good time to go there as well - I'm looking for the overall experience rather than just the best dives.
Most of the folks on here are from the States and so they are more travelled around the S Pacific - that's a bit far to go for 2 weeks and we are going to be over there in 6 months time for a full tour (hopefully).
Anyway, have a look at my first post on the honeymoon thread to see where I'm coming from and let me know what you think.

Cheers
Mark

glad you joined civilisation!!!

Welcome to Scubaboard! Look forward to seeing you round the board. :)

Just finding my feet on here at the moment, just trying to get to grips with the 'house style' - not doing too badly: already had one post removed, so I guess that can called progess :wink:

Dive safe.

Welcome from good ol' Arkansas, where despite misconceptions family trees do fork and we are not "proud" of Clinton.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom