Hi from Virginia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi All! New to diving since June this year. I got my certification done in Bonaire and just recently did some diving in Coco Beach Costa Rica. I wanted to join this to get information and recommendations on various dive sites when I travel and equipment recommendations as well.

Welcome to the 'Board. Good luck on your search, and I'm sorry you're addicted. It will only get worse.....or better, depending on how you look at it. Well, it's a healthy addiction so no real worries :D. No matter what happens, remember this is all about fun and that's the #1 rule....after safety.

What part of VA are you in?

PS- If your name is Janae you'll be the first person after my ex I've ever seen with that name spelled that way!

Welcome to Scubaboard! When I moved to Virginia as a diver, I did not like it one bit because it did not appear to be a very diving oriented place. Now I feel like this is one of the best places to be as a diver. We are right in the middle of some of the most amazing dives in the world but you have to know the right people and be drysuit certified :D

Welcome to diving and welcome to scubaboard!

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Start with lightweight bags. I had to stop using two of mine when I lost my 70# luggage allowance.

Back
Top Bottom