Hi from Vancouver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aguamundo

New
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I have just returned to diving avter many years. I am interested in diving with some retro gear and have just bought a US Divers two hose reg. It may be soon to ask since I haver just said hi, but I was washing the reg today and a little bit of water might have gotten under the dust cap (it was loose). How serious is this (if any got in it was a very small amount)?

Hello A.,

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click here for ScubaBoard 101: A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums.

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Please, do add a Profile Pic. If you’re not in a particular creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration. :wink:

For local info and/or (future) buddies, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links: ScubaBoard > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > North America > Canada > Western Canada.

Look here for your question: Regulators.

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

This message brought to you by GreetBot R/3

Greetings Aguamundo,

Welcome to SB! :happywave

Hi
Welcome to scuba board

Cheer
Jason

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

I small amount of fresh water shoud not cause any damage. I would put it on a tank and take several large breaths to move any water through the regulator and leave the dust cap off for several daysto let it dry out.

i am from idaho let me know how to get some good diving up your way, glad you got an answer about the water, welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom