Hi from the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you. You'll probably get more answers if you post it in the proper forum for that sort of question, this forum is really to say hi and tell people a little about yourselves, so the people that can answer your question aren't probably looking here.

There have been many devices made for uw communications. I have the Divelink system myself. Wanna buy it? lol. :D

Britt :fish:
:fish:

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

It'd help if you added your location to your profile. :thumb:

It's good that you had no problems with the OW course. I didn't either - indeed, I was pretty bored with most of my courses, but I still tried to learn things as I went thru them, and now try to remember and apply. Your real education comes with the diving, of course - but ya' gotta know enough to survive uninjured. Some don't.

The vids you saw are probly out of date with never ones available. Did you ask your bro? Some people do indeed have difficulties you & I did not have - I think that claustrophobia and equalizing are the most common. Some of us are lucky; some have to learn and overcome more, but this often makes them better divers than us if we get sloppy about it.

The underwater radios are indeed available. Don't seem to be popular. But bully for you for inventing one. Next time, maybe ask on an appropriate forum here before you invent something...?

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to ScubaBoard--enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom