Hi from SF Bay area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board...! Hope you'll have a great time here.

Cheers..!

Welcome from Texas. Your going to enjoy Cancun, I have been there and it's some great diving. Enjoy the board. There's lot of great people on here and you can get ALL your questions answered.

Hi Neighbor!
I'm also from the SF Bay area, but I dive warm water -- mostly in Hawaii.
Liz

You folks have been great. The plane leaves for Cancun in a few hours, so I'm out of here. I'll be wet in a few more hours. Thanks for the tips, and we'll talk in a week or so!

Bclem

Hi from Aptos good too see some bay area folks here. Sorry I can't help you with cancun. Do most of my diving in Monterey, Channel Islands, Hawaii and have a trip planed in June on the Aggressor in Palau it will be my first high wire dive vacation Galopagos is next. Have a great trip!

Hi Everyone,

I am a diver that dives out of the Montery Bay area. Working on my Advanced Cert, and Rescue Diver is around the corner. Just was in Montery last weekend and saw two pods of Orcas.... 7 strong and 4 strong...UNBELIEVABLE. My wife who is also on this board also saw them and we flipped.

Anyhow, it was my first boat dive in Montery (did shore diving before that) and what a great time. Vis was 40 ft and the water temp. was 52.

If you ever are heading down to Montery, maybe we will meet!

Cheers.

p.s. I love the cold water. 7mm Henderson Hyperstretch with 7mm core warmer, boots, gloves and hood...don't feel a thing even after 48 minute bottom times!

SCUBAMANIAC

Welcome from an ex-Bay Area resident. Used to live in Santa Clara, then moved up to Rocklin outside of Sacramento.

Now, I'm in the Land of Enchantment . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom