Hi from Scotland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Haynes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
A friend Lanny Vogel of Underworld, Tulum, Mexico Home suggested I join SB so hello to all. I've been diving since 1989, mostly rebreathers, which have tended to be my focus over the course of a 25 year+ military, occupational and sport diving career. Glad to contribute to rebreather discussions, my background in this area can be found at the biog section of my profile. Happy 2016 to you all.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I was in Scotland in May and June this year, with the intention of an extended golf vacation. The country was simply beautiful and the people were wonderful, but the weather....

I am sure you know that when the Open was played at St. Andrews shortly after we left, the weather (mostly wind) was so bad they had to cancel play for a day. On that day they canceled because conditions were deemed to be unplayable, the weather was better than it was for many of the rounds we played.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I was in Scotland in May and June this year, with the intention of an extended golf vacation. The country was simply beautiful and the people were wonderful, but the weather....

I am sure you know that when the Open was played at St. Andrews shortly after we left, the weather (mostly wind) was so bad they had to cancel play for a day. On that day they canceled because conditions were deemed to be unplayable, the weather was better than it was for many of the rounds we played.

Ah yes, the weather; summer is a fleeting mistress that arrives when you least expect it, to then hurriedly depart for another year ;-)

Hiya, Paul. Welcome.

Welcome to SB! It's always good to have experienced rebreather pilots on here to impart their knowledge!

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant... in both diving and ScubaBoard! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom