Hi from Queensland, AU

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

QldDiver

New
Reaction score
Hi all, just joined scubaboard and wanted to say hi. I'm from Brisbane, been diving locally for a while. Just came back from a liveaboard on the GBR. Look forward to using the site.

Hi welcome to another Australasian. You should consider posting a short summary of your liveaboard experience down on the travel board.
Alison

Ahoy there mate, welcome aboard!!

QldDiver:
Hi all, just joined scubaboard and wanted to say hi. I'm from Brisbane, been diving locally for a while. Just came back from a liveaboard on the GBR. Look forward to using the site.

G'day! Enjoy the boards - it's got great info and you get to meet some fantastic individuals here.

G'day QldDiver and good onya mate ... Welcome to the board...

I've been to Oz and I think Aussies are great !!! Have fun on the board..

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

Hi,
I will be in Brisbane in Jul to Aug. Do you want to meet up and do some dives together? You could probably tell me where to go to do it. Send me a note. Seee ya

Giday, welcome aboard, great place to learn lots...

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom