Hi From Montreal Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cleung

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm from Montreal, Canada and originally from the Toronto area. Any members here from these two cities?

Hi cleung, and welcome to SB, plenty of your fellow countrymen here on the board.
David

Welcome to SB!

cmt489:
Welcome to SB!
Yes I am single and I will check out the Single Divers site. I don't know how many divers there are with Single Divers living in the Montreal or Toronto area though.

Hi clint.

Same deal. Family based in TO, went to McGill for the last 4 years. Graduated last year. Got my c card since I'm here in the PI. What's your story?

Welcome to SB!!! Great site this is.

Good diving up yonder. I flew into Montreal once and drove to Brockville.

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

you dive around here before?
Brockville was at 65 last weekend. Seeing as how it was warm this week, it may be warmer this weekend. Unfortunately for me, my wetsuit's in for repairs.

Thanks for all your replies folks. I moved to Montreal four years ago for work. I am actually planning a relocation back to the Mississauga/Toronto area in the spring and since I now have an internet business, I can pretty well relocate anywhere.

As for the diving locally, I was going to dive at Brockville this past summer but things got in the way. I haven't dived in Canadian waters since my original certification. I've always been a tropical water diver ever since but I've heard so much about Brockville, I just may do it next summer. I was also planning to take a dry suit course since I heard that BC has nice diving and I do want to do the Galapagos islands one day.

Welcome to the board!, how is diving in Montreal? Please let me know i love your city is only 5hrs Drive from me so i go there once in a while, but i will like to explore diving in Canada i guess Labrador is pretty nice.

Well welcome and happy dives

Rafael:
Welcome to the board!, how is diving in Montreal? Please let me know i love your city is only 5hrs Drive from me so i go there once in a while, but i will like to explore diving in Canada i guess Labrador is pretty nice.

Well welcome and happy dives

I haven't dived in the Montreal area yet - maybe Kareny has. I heard that the shipwrecks are great in the St Lawrence river. I don't know if there's any marine life to really get excited about. I just haven't done any diving up here because I don't like cold water and struggling with 7 mm wetsuits. Maybe learning how to use a dry suit will make a difference for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom