Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mia Toose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello Everyone!
I've been watching ScubaBoard for several years, but am finally behind a computer for most of my days and am excited to meet, chat, and share experiences with all kinds of divers!

I am a PADI MSDT as well as an SDI Solo Diving Instructor and have been working full-time in the scuba industry since 2009, although I originally got my Divemaster in 2007. Working in dive shops, all-inclusive resorts, scuba liveaboards, and free-lancing, I've learned a lot and met so many cool people. It has also brought me to my most recent venture (well, I've technically been working on this for the last 3 years, but it has finally come to light). I've designed and manufactured a wetsuit for women scuba divers that also functions in virtually all surface water sports as well - www.TruliWetsuits.com. Being a woman in the dive industry, I haven't been able to find exactly what I needed for scuba, so I developed something perfect! I'm so happy that so many women love it too!

I am from Canada, but I currently live, scuba dive, and kiteboard in The Turks & Caicos Islands.

Looking forward to chatting and getting to know everyone!

Mia Toose

www.TruliWetsuits.com
www.DiveWithMia.com

Welcome! Everyone has to stop lurking eventually. As someone with an engineering mindset - Congratulations on seeing a problem and solving it efficiently. You'll have a good time on SB - it's more fun to participate! By the way that is an awesome picture.

Hi Mia. Yes, I've dived with you off the T&C Explorer II. Welcome to SB!

howdy and welcome from south Florida.....good luck on your endeavors.

Dang! My wetsuit is new, but when i need another one... or i win the lottery . I just deal with the fit now. I'm a short rectangle with boobs and butt :giggle:
Hi Dizzi Lizzi!
The cut of the Truli-Mi wetsuit is super flattering for all body shapes and sizes! Which wetsuit did you go with? Where do you usually dive? Nice to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom