Hi from Japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mortlock

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
New on the boards. I joined mostly to get some opinions on some equipment I'm planning to buy, but you'll probably see me floating around other places too.

See you around.

Morty

Hi Morty! Welcome. Where do you live? I'm in Kyushu.

Welcome to the board!! I'm down south in Okinawa! Where you at?

Welcome.
Japan is a lovely place. I enjoyed by "vacations" in Hagadi Chotose (sp?) on Hokkaido and Kumamoto (SP?) on Kyushu and especially my opportunity to work with the NDF there. Can you spell Yama Sakura?

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

BTW - it would really help if you'd fill out your Profile - so we can respect your training and experiences, or be courteous if you're a newbie?!

:D

Thanks for the greets.

I live in Nagano! Plenty of mountains but no diving :-(.

How's life down in Kyushu and Okinawa?

What do you do in Okinawa? Man I'd love to live there!!!!

Hi Mortlock
If you are responding to me, I live in Kanagawa, which is near Tokyo and Yokohama. The diving I do is mostly on the Izu peninsula, both east and west side. I was recently down in Okinawa for a month, though.

I love Nagano, took a motorcycle trip through there with my wife 5 or 6 years ago. Where do you do your diving?

JAG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom