Hi from Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hola,

i am Stephen from Germany and i finished my RAID OWD20 three weeks ago. Since then me and my buddy are becoming aware of the money-eating-monster SCUBA-Diving :fear:
Anyway, the world underwater is beautiful, and i hope to find a lot of information in this forum about diving, gear and locations around the world in.:cheers:

Viele Grüße
Stephen

Hello! Its very much a money eating monster. Are you diving in Germany or traveling around?

I dive in german lakes, but i plan to implement to scuba on vaccation trips with my family. My buddy and I also have the plan to fly to a diving spot around the world once a year.

We are now looking, reading, watching to find the right gear.

Its very exciting!!
Btw, this my second "expensive" hobby after mechanical watches..:tired:

That is awesome. If you need any help picking between gear, don't be affraid to post. For sure my advice, think long and hard about how far you plan on taking diving and try and get the gear once vs buying gear that lasts now, but won't keep you happy in the years to come.
I dive in german lakes, but i plan to implement to scuba on vaccation trips with my family. My buddy and I also have the plan to fly to a diving spot around the world once a year.

We are now looking, reading, watching to find the right gear.

Its very exciting!!
Btw, this my second "expensive" hobby after mechanical watches..:tired:

Willkommen aus Texas! We're glad you joined ScubaBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom