Hi from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jerzi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everybody, great site you have here.

I'm currently in SSI OWDC class and it's going great so far.

Welcome to Scubaboard! :)

Lots of great diving in Florida, but if you ever decide to dive a cold, dark (but interesting) quarry, come bug me at ABWA (www.divealabama.com)

Jerzi, hey I was in Florida a week ago for DEMA, but first I went back to Sarasota to Dive with my old instructor Greg Galford of Florida Under waters sports. He was working here in Seattle quit his job with one of his buddies and moved to Florida. He opened up Florida underwater sports some time after that and would always give me a bunch nonsense about diving in Seattle cold water when the water down in Florida was in the upper 70's and low 80's from time to time. I told him next time I was at DEMA I wanted to come to Sarasota and do some shark tooth diving. so I did and we had a great time, got a lot of shark teeth for my grand kids too.
Have fun and keep diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom