Hi from Denver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Whisperer:
Welcome Robanna!

Our dive club will be going out to Aurora quite a bit this summer. We also dive at Turquoise Lake in Leadville. Check out our website www.sharkbaitdiveclub.com and we will be posting when we head to the reservoirs. Would love to have you join us!

I am glad to see that there are more of us that dive the local area. There are several of us on this board that dive the local lakes and Blue Hole. We usually post here when we are going. I will keep an eye out for you posts. I would love to dive with you!

ddavies:
I am glad to see that there are more of us that dive the local area. There are several of us on this board that dive the local lakes and Blue Hole. We usually post here when we are going. I will keep an eye out for you posts. I would love to dive with you!

I've been reading the posts about our local diving and when I saw that there were acutally others just as crazy diving locally, I had to join in. :wink: I will definately keep you posted when we head out. I live near Chatfield, and when my husband and I are really desperate, we grab our tanks and take a quick dip. Our dive club is also going to plan some bbq's and diving at throughout the summer. Would love to have you join us.

Shark Whisperer:
I've been reading the posts about our local diving and when I saw that there were acutally others just as crazy diving locally, I had to join in. :wink:

Our dive club is also going to plan some bbq's and diving at throughout the summer. Would love to have you join us.

What dive club?

A group of us do dive locally. The diving is more of an exercise than a great experience, but we always have fun. I think we will plan on Aurora in May. We did BH last weekend for kicks, and that is actually some diving I enjoy even if not thrilling especially after having done the hole a dozen times are so.

We will try to plan another RMO get together this summer. Last summer was kinda a bust, but maybe we will have more interest this year.

I know CharlieO dives Chatfield on a regular basis. I'd be up for Turquoise lake again this summer. I don't think we dove it at the best spot last year, so we will have to figure that out.

RonFrank:
What dive club?

A group of us do dive locally. The diving is more of an exercise than a great experience, but we always have fun. I think we will plan on Aurora in May. We did BH last weekend for kicks, and that is actually some diving I enjoy even if not thrilling especially after having done the hole a dozen times are so.

We will try to plan another RMO get together this summer. Last summer was kinda a bust, but maybe we will have more interest this year.

I know CharlieO dives Chatfield on a regular basis. I'd be up for Turquoise lake again this summer. I don't think we dove it at the best spot last year, so we will have to figure that out.

There is a dive club that was formed in Lakewood. You can check us out at
www.sharkbaitdiveclub.com We had a meeting last night. Went very well! Jamie Tucker, former owner of Underwater Phantaseas, gave a great talk on his experience as a former dive shop owner and what it takes/took to be one. He has some fabulous stories and we plan to have him back again. Next month at our meeting, we are having Pat Barron do part 2 of his presentation on the history of diving and Aqua Lung. We have quite a few members...of course we are always looking for more...the meetings are usually held at Chad's. We have dinner, talk diving and then have a guest speaker.
Once you have the RMO get together set up, consider Shark Bait Dive club a part of it...we would love to join you!

RonFrank:
What dive club?

I was thinking about this Sunday.

robanna:
Sloss - I was thinking about Homestead. I think my wife will like that and she could do some mt biking.

What do most of you wear for exposure in the mid summer in the local lakes? Do you go as thick as 7mm or are there times you'll wear something less?

I did my check out dives at the Homestead Crater. They also have a decent spa, very good mountain biking and you are just down the road from Park City.

Not much to see on the dives through, other than the wagon wheel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom