Hi from Ct

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nemo06489

Reaction score
Id like to say Hi. Im new to this board and can tell that thier are a lot people here that realy enjoy the sport. I just started my classes and am very excited to start diving. Id like to hear from any ct divers that would be interesed in diving with a new guy.

Welcome to the board! You will find that this place is full of helpful people that give some great advice. Good luck with your classes and don't hesitate to ask any questions you have. :)

Greetings and welcome to Scubaboard!!!

Id like to thank you for the welcomes.

Hey there nemo06489!

Another CT newbie (sort of) here. I've only got 10 dives in (all in training/discover scuba) but I've got AOW and Nitrox certs. Send me a PM if you want to hook up sometime and either do a CT freshwater dive or whatever. I'm looking to get in some more local stuff before it get's too cold. I'm starting to "locate" local divers but yet to do my first "real" dive with another diver outside of training. Did you get through OW yet? I'm in the Litchfield County area.

I think our skill levels would be a good match.................

RR

Hey Northeastwrecks!

I'm training with Pan Aqua in Brookfield.
So far I feel they've done an excellent job, very thorough instructors! (but then what do I know :))
Anyway I just finished AOW and Nitrox in Clearwater Quarry in NY.
Give me a shout back or a PM.

RR

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom