Hi from Canada South

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Rooster1:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England.
Have fun, Dive Safe .....................Arduous

Originally posted by lakesdiver
Yo, Windsor, welcome from the north side of the river. Let me know if I can help with info re: our shared watery playground.

Been diving Sarnia yet? It's a rush.

Yo, Windsor, welcome from the north side of the river. Let me know if I can help with info re: our shared watery playground.

sure have

Originally posted by DivingGal

Great idea Lakesdiver -- and I saved your message about Huron & Superior. I think it's a deal - one "meet & greet" could be for my neck of the woods and another for your woods (or should I be saying water?) Anyone else up for a bit of diving?

I've got three here, so far, ready to trek up to your locale. Wanna' pick a month? Then we can start some forward planning. We're all hot to see some new wrecks.

OD & I will get together and plan this out. He's come up with some marvelous plans for diving weekends and diving days for the upcoming season.
The guy must like diving (hehehe). We'll be in contact.

If anyone is planning any of those excursions for weekends, (Ontario and Michigan) would you count me in? I haven't made it to the Kingston area yet, but hopefully this year! Sarnia and Windsor are a morning trip for me - definately interested in diving there as well! Anyone in the area of Sault Ste. Marie are welcomed to give me a call about some dives - the more the merrier!

Will do, ScubaScott - drop me a PM with your direct e-mail and I'll keep you posted

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom