Hi from Canada South

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tell the guys @ Deep Three "hello" from one of the people who helped certify them. :wink:

Is Scott still there?

~SubMariner~

Welcome Aboard.
Fun times, great place for contacts, super place for info.

I've read your description of Erie dives, you'll have to try a trip to Kingston. Viz at most wrecks is 30 to 40 feet!

Enjoy,
Dave
Bottom_Sucker = I get to bottom and suck tank dry!

Rooster1,
Shall we show Ontario Diver the "Monarch"? I'll volunteer to show him the barge and the "circuit", as we named it. Be a good trade for a Kingston guide. I've been there 3 times, but I'd welcome another point of view. I'll stand first round at the Kingston Brewing Company.

Originally posted by lakesdiver
Rooster1,
Shall we show Ontario Diver the "Monarch"? I'll volunteer to show him the barge and the "circuit", as we named it. Be a good trade for a Kingston guide. I've been there 3 times, but I'd welcome another point of view. I'll stand first round at the Kingston Brewing Company.

KBC!!! I got the next shout!

http://www.kingstonbrewing.com/

(You'll love Big Jim the Charter guy! He has room for 12...any takers?)

OOOOOHHH! Gotta' talk to my "buds". I can get 3 for sure, maybe 4. Interested in then cruising up to Brockville? We never dove there and have talked about it for at least two years. BUT...Kingston for sure! Let me know a general date (month?) and I'll round up a US contigent.

KBC...KBC...KBC! :D

Don't forget me for the Kingston jaunt you guys.

Lakesdiver - when you get up to Brockville, I recommend Bottom Times Evan & Anick offer top notch service.

Trust me, you were gonna' get a shout on this, too. And I saved the message you sent me about Evan & Anick. I think it'd be cool if we could just get up a safari to dive Kingston, then just head up 401 to Brockville.

Originally posted by lakesdiver
Trust me, you were gonna' get a shout on this, too. And I saved the message you sent me about Evan & Anick. I think it'd be cool if we could just get up a safari to dive Kingston, then just head up 401 to Brockville.

Great idea Lakesdiver -- and I saved your message about Huron & Superior. I think it's a deal - one "meet & greet" could be for my neck of the woods and another for your woods (or should I be saying water?) Anyone else up for a bit of diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom