Hi from austin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JT Texas

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I am new to this board but I already love it. If any of ya'll need a dive buddy for Lake Travis let me know. I got my OW cert about a year ago and I am am about to start buying some equipment so i will be needing to go try it out. Got to warn you though until now I havn't gotten the chance to do alot of diving so my skills are a little rusty (thats going to change real quick). Also if there are any instructers out there looking for some help in thier OW clases I need to help with some for a program I am in. Thanks alot!

-Josh-

I'm sure you'll get lots of buddies for Travis...it's one of the hangout spots!

Howdy,

I was pretty much in the same situation a couple of months ago. Now I'm diving Travis as much as possible and a lot poorer. PM me if you want to go diving. Also there is a dive club that goes out on Wednesday nights and gets in a dive.

expect to be there next saturday and sunday. if anyone is going to be there let me know.

Back
Top Bottom