Hi from Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveEngineer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the board, having found it a few weeks ago.

I've always wanted to become a scuba diver (ever since watching "Sea Hunt" with Lloyd Bridges as a kid). :D

Been certified for a year this month. Got 16 dives in so far. SDI certified for OW as well as recreational Nitrox.
The forum seems like a very interesting and informative place. Looking forward to learning a lot here! :cheers:

Rod
Arizona

Howdy and welcome to SB! :admingreet:

Sounds like you have a good start.

Welcome aboard & keep diving! Where do you dive in Arizona?

Thanks for the welcome DandyDon and cb5150.

Welcome aboard & keep diving! Where do you dive in Arizona?

lol...not too many places to dive here in Arizona as you probably know. I haven't/don't dive in Arizona. My wife and I go to Mexico a fair amount to dive as well as travel to places in the Caribbean and dive (Belize, Cozumel, etc).

El Mar dive center has a lot of social dives in Lake Pleasant from shore or boat. However, I prefer to dive in San Carlos. I recently been certified, dove Lake Pleasant, San Carlos, and Bali. This year, we are diving Kauai, Kona, and Catalina Island. I hope to reach my 100th dives next year, Playa del Carmen and Grand Cayman. Have fun diving and hope to see you and your wife around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom