Hi from Antarctica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

High and welcome aboard.

Welcome to SB! Antarctica--wow. I guess we can say SB has members on every continent.

Hi DT,

I spent some time in Vesleskarvet, Queen Maud Land a long time ago. I think that I’m one of the few people on SB to say that I’ve dived on 7 continents.

Where are you based in Antarctica. Big continent. Lotsa bases.

We are not actually diving in Antarctica currently.

Once our Antarctic Season is finished we will head east towards the South Pacific and do some expedition diving there. We have submarines for cold water though :wink:

We are not based in Antarctica but do expedition cruising around the Antarctic peninsula. 10-20 day round trips from Ushuaia.

We are not actually diving in Antarctica currently.

Once our Antarctic Season is finished we will head east towards the South Pacific and do some expedition diving there. We have submarines for cold water though :wink:

We are not based in Antarctica but do expedition cruising around the Antarctic peninsula. 10-20 day round trips from Ushuaia.
Hi @divetrue

Your next Antarctic season will be coming up in a couple of months. So, I guess you do some trips to the Falklands, South Georgia, and Antarctica and some to Antarctica only. My wife and I did a fabulous trip to the Falklands, South Georgia, and Antarctica for our 40th wedding anniversary in 2019-2020, fortunately, just before the covid pandemic got started. Though we are both divers, no diving for us, but a great trip on the Silversea Silver Explorer, with less than 140 guests.

Tell us a little about your diving in Antarctica.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom