Hi florida divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congradulations! Welcome to the world of scuba and the undersea wonderment.

Kudos to you for having mastered all the skills and knowing everything. I thought that way too on my first 20 dives.. but then again I was only twelve.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, you SAC still has alot of room for improvement :wink: I'm sure your UW skills do as well, experience can only help!

Come diving with us Saturday. We'll go bughunting later. Make sure you have your license though :wink:

I never said i knew everything about diving and im sure that there is room for improvment. Guys all im saying is that i believe that im ready to LEARN how to bug hunt and spearfish. I will try to make the beach dive im still trying to convince my wife that its in her best interist to let me dive this saturday lol.

rebelmandziukan:
I never said i knew everything about diving and im sure that there is room for improvment. Guys all im saying is that i believe that im ready to LEARN how to bug hunt and spearfish. I will try to make the beach dive im still trying to convince my wife that its in her best interist to let me dive this saturday lol.

Welcome to the board. I have a few suggestions for you to make your stay here pleasant and fun..

1. shrug off grumpy comments from our fellow SB'ers, they really only want to protect our ocean, keep you safe and alive, and maybe even have a little fun :) not pick on you or make you feel like you need to defend yourself.

2. view SB early and often when looking for guidance, you'll get hundreds of different views on everything you ever wanted to know about scuba diving (and some you'd rather just pass on)

3. get your wife diving soon

4. don't make silly threads stating someone's wife hang out with yours for some "girl talk" while the men folk catch dinner... :laughing: what's up with that man..

5. when Baitedstorm's husband replies to such dumb threads (see above) you must reply back to him clearly stating that you obvisiously were talking to only the men with non-diving wife folk (he didn't get it)....side note* hehehehehe I'll be right down under the water with ya'll if there's any diving to be done here :)

All seriousness Jim, welcome to the board and to Florida. What dive shop do you go through in Orlando? I have several friends up there and was just curious if you used in of their shops.

The Fl Conchs are always up to something (legal in most countries). If you see an event you want to join in on, hop on the thread and make a post. Everyone's always invited (well, almost everyone, be very careful of CBulla... T-R-O-U-B-L-E should have been his name, but no worse then that Scuba_Jenny girl) Lastly, you should sit back and ask your self, "self, what has to happen in order for my wife to be certified" will be your salvation if you can come up with a reasonable answer...

Best of Luck, looking forward to meeting you soon.
Cheers,
Vickie

Scuba_Jenny is only trouble when diving with a certain BaitedStorm and there is a stop sign involved. :D

You guys are great! lol My dive shop is wet-N-fla in lake mary. phil runs a top notch joint and one of his instructers "moose" is a real card. great guys and a nice shop.My wife is still learning how to swim . She really is scared of the water but hopefully she will get over it soon. anyway thanks for the welcome.

rebelmandziukan:
My wife is still learning how to swim . She really is scared of the water but hopefully she will get over it soon. anyway thanks for the welcome.

Play the theme song to JAWS next time she gets in the pool... That ought to get her swimming :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom