Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all! I got my cert back in 2001 in NJ when I was 13. I have not been on a dive since then but I have done plenty of free diving in the meantime. I now live in south Florida and I am dying to get back into it. I love history and I would like to get into wreck diving eventually. WWII era ships hold most of my interest. I have all the gear and all I need now is a dive buddy.

Any tips on getting back into are greatly appreciated. Also what are the good beginner dives in south florida that you know of?

Thanks!

Hello all! I got my cert back in 2001 in NJ when I was 13. I have not been on a dive since then but I have done plenty of free diving in the meantime. I now live in south Florida and I am dying to get back into it. I love history and I would like to get into wreck diving eventually. WWII era ships hold most of my interest. I have all the gear and all I need now is a dive buddy.

Any tips on getting back into are greatly appreciated. Also what are the good beginner dives in south florida that you know of?

Thanks!

I suggest that you take a refresher course first, before your next dive.
Best that way.

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Dive safely...!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom