Hi everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,
Am a new diver from Buffalo.
I fell in love with diving when I was a child, ever since I was ten years old and my dad used to take me to Looe Key, teaching me to appreciate more the nature, the underwater world. Now,after many years am returning to my greatest love, planning to go pro.
Hope to find here people who feel the same way that I do and and some good directions :kiss2::kiss2:

Welcome. Good luck with your classes.

Hello. I think you'll find people involved in every aspect of diving here a SB. There are divers who went pro long ago and know exactly where you are coming from. It's a great forum to learn from others experiences and mistakes. More advice than you might want from some very qualified people. Good luck in the future. Adventure-Ocean

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

New York? You might complete your profile. Good to hear you are training to dive safely.

Hmm... you posted your intro twice. Does this mean you have a split personality or are you just a Gemini like me?

Hmm... you posted your intro twice. Does this mean you have a split personality or are you just a Gemini like me?
hey,
good to know that you're Gemini :blinking:
I wasn't sure, at first that it really submitted my post. My network connection failed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom