Hi Everyone, New to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BahamaBoy

Reaction score
i Just found out about ScubaBoard. I am 25 and have been diving the keys, lauderdale, and Bahamas all my life.... Just wondering what ScubaBoard is all about.. I take my boat out 2 or 3 times a week ( out of Port Everglades ) just looking to see if there are any cool people that wanna split gas and dive with me and my buddies...... We do deep wrecks and the 3rd Reef mostly... We like to drink beer and relax soo NOO Nazi Diver crap.... but if u wanna relax and do some good dives and help pay for the gas let me know... I have my own compressor and O2 bottles so i can fill tanks too. We spearfish and lob sometimes, so if that bugs you dont come out. Anyway let me know whose on this thing......

Hiya Welcome.
Glad you found us, and the Florida Conchs.
Strict rules here. Newbies buy the rum. Can you handle that? :D
Sounds great. Might have to take you up on the boat thing. NOt into spearing, but the lobster, oh yeah!

We never drink beers, or Rhum. Well not before the dives anyway.

Hmm hold on.. drinking.. Jr Open water Cert.. deepest dive 240'. NEvermind I will pass on the offer but have fun.

Welcome to the board. It's quite a resource with lots of experience, advise, and a just great group of divers. I'm sure you'll get some takers to fill your boat. If you're down in the Keys please stop by and say hi. Heck we'll usually even have beer in the fridge.

Good Diving,

BahamaBoy:
just looking to see if there are any cool people that wanna split gas and dive with me and my buddies..... Anyway let me know whose on this thing......
Welcome to SB BahamaBoy! There's tons of cool people on this board... especially right here in the Florida Conch Divers section! Now, as long as we find out you're cool, we'll get along fine. :D

Tell us more about your boat. How many divers does it handle comfortably?

Pick a date, post a plan. I'm sure there's an SBer or two near you that would love to go. I'm a li'l bit too far north for a trip/dive during the week. It's that four letter word called work! Darn job, always gettin' in the way of my fun n messin' up my plans!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!
you should have no trouble finding what you seek here.
Alot of great folks down that way.
I,unfortunately live in Tampa and will have to pass on the invite. :(

Brewone0to
Just Another Florida Diver

Welcome aboard! As for the JR cert.... what's up with that man? Wanna upgrade? I'm all about the good ol' barter system :fruit:

haha, the Jr. open water thing is what i got when i got certified, but those cert. cards are just paper..... I dont need anything else, and actually do have other certifications, i have a drager cert for a semi closed, and a buddy inspiration fully closed cert. I also have a gas blender cert. and VIP ticket from when i was in the biz.. Anyway just got off the boat.... we drifted the 3rd off of Hollywood, 5 lobs and 3 hogs for the whole boat. not to bad, not to good, there were 4 of us. I guess the boat would comfortably dive 6 people for 2 dives, anyway we are going again in the moring if anybody is up to it.........gas is killing me.....
PS. Capt. Gary i'll look u up........ thanks

BahamaBoy:
We do deep wrecks and the 3rd Reef mostly... We like to drink beer and relax....

just because some divers take scuba diving a little more serious and have safety protocols to insure their own and their buddys survival while still having fun, doesn't make them "nazi's"

this could be taken as a very offensive post against safe scuba divers.

Welcome aboard...now I know who to look up when I`m on your side ...great place to meet lots of interresting divers..see ya` under

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom