Hi everyone! New diver from New Jersey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Shoe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,
I am new to scuba diving and will be doing my OW check out this weekend at Dutch Springs. This is something I've wanted to do for a very long time, but the timing was never right, so now I am making the time. I'm interested in diving in and around NJ. Nice to meet you all!

Shoe

Welcome to scubaboard and to diving!

Our club (the NYC Sea Gypsies) will be at Dutch on Saturday, for our annual "Introduction to Northeast Diving" event..! Stop by and say hi, we will be in our tent on the peninsula. Dive clubs are a great way to meet buddies, share underwater experiences and have fun...

Also, there is GREAT diving off the New Jersey shore: Stolt Dagali, 7/6/13

Mike

Our club (the NYC Sea Gypsies) will be at Dutch on Saturday, for our annual "Introduction to Northeast Diving" event..! Stop by and say hi, we will be in our tent on the peninsula.
Mike

Where on the peninsula side is your tent? I may be looking for someone to dive with tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom