Hi everybody from Riviera Maya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CenoteXperience

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello from amazing mexican Riviera Maya. I just got in to this board, hoping to help you about differents kinds of beautiful places, from marvelous coral reef, to the intrincate and magic underwater rivers and cenotes.

wecome to the board!

[c]
howdy.gif
[/c]

Welcome to SB! Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

I am in Cancun right now. The cenotes are out of this world. My favorite is Chac Mool. The formations are so beautiful. Whenever I dive the Cenotes I go with Alvaro from Alwaysdiving.com
He is an awesome guide, and I love diving with him. Not to mention you get very nice long dives.

Hi there and welcome, I love the cenotes too.

Angelita is my personal favourite

Welcome to the board. I just returned from a week of cave diving around Playa. I normally dive with the folks at Protech. I love that area and the caves are beautiful.

I just returned from Playa Del Carmen a week of diving with Pluto Dive. The owners are Barbara and Alberto, they have a very experienced staff, small boats no more than six people per boat, Cenote dives with experienced and knowledgeable guides. Great time will dive with them again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom