hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
well hello thanks for making me so welcome here at the scuba board.
i hope i can make a diference in your life with sharing my diving experances and learning from others

youll hear from me soon

got to go to bed have to dive in the morning

Welcome to the board.

Had the chance to dive in PV a few years ago. First time I ever saw a 20' manta.

Howdy Felipe!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

We have an Instructors Only forum, but I hope you'll hang out with us, too...

don

:D

Glad you joined, Felipe. I was going to say Welcome in Spanish, but now I'm not sure if I'm thinking of Spanish or Italian. Buenovenidos??

Anyway, do share your experiences and expertise with us. That's what makes this board so special!

love2godeep:
Glad you joined, Felipe. I was going to say Welcome in Spanish, but now I'm not sure if I'm thinking of Spanish or Italian. Buenovenidos??

Bienvenido a la tabla de la escafandra autónoma!

Or, that's what I got a site I found thur Google.

If I got it off of the computer, it must be true, huh...?

Bienvenido a la tabla, at least.

In Italian, it gives "Dare il benvenuto all'asse di scuba"

Russian: "добро пожаловать в правление акваланга"

well thank you guys your making me feel very welcome.
both the spanish and the italian is good but im origanally from holland and overthere we say welkom bij het scuba bord

best regards

scuba felipe

Welcome scuba felipe...glad you stopped by and hope that you will stay awhile. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that are ready and willing to help in anyway, all you have to is ask.

Again, welcome to SB.

-ZD

DandyDon:
Bienvenido a la tabla de la escafandra autónoma!

I guess I was thinking of Franglospanglitaliano. I should have stuck with French.

Let's see. . . . uh uh

Soyez le bienvenu, Philippe!

Back
Top Bottom