Hi All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toecutter

Reaction score
I am new to diving and need to build up my log. I see that some of you were at Twin Lakes last weekend. That is where I did my cert dives. Anyone diving this weekend? I am in search of divers who actually dive and don't mind having a "pup" along for the ride.

Thanks guys,

Toecutter

Toecutter hello, were you in a Mad Max movie? Well welcome to the swamp.

Alot of us dive a twin lakes on a regular basis just not during the winter months. I think Beast (Dee's other half) dives there fairly often year round. We did have a little get together the other week for lunch and I think Leasurerom and Beast dove last weekend. As the temps start increasing we'll be out more in force. Just keep posting and someone I'm sure will be willing to brave the cold.

Geek

Welcome to the Swamp, Toecutter!

Geek is right, we're ar Twin Lakes year 'round. Best is crazy enough to like drysuits and cold water! We're leaving Sat. for a dive trip but the week after that we'll be back to our regularly scheduled program. Feel free to join us any time, we like pups! Beast and I are both DM's and while we don't and won't attempt to formally teach you anything, we enjoy mentoring new divers into the 'real world' of diving. You'll learn lots of things by example, we try to make most of it good!

hope to see you in a couple of weeks!

Toecutter....Iive close to Twin Lakes, I might get out there this weekend, depending on the weather and how late I stay up at night. If the weather is good, I think you'll see more and more folks going out there.

GEEK, had you given any thought to going out this weekend??

Regards,

Was out last Sunday. Beast and I did a couple of dives but left about 11. Still chilly but still fun. Wont be there this weekend but probably will be Easter weekend. Let me know which day anyone will be there and I can make it work,

leiserom:
Was out last Sunday. Beast and I did a couple of dives but left about 11. Still chilly but still fun. Wont be there this weekend but probably will be Easter weekend. Let me know which day anyone will be there and I can make it work,

I think the Trashure at San Marcos is that weekend. I have already made plans to go to that. Any of you guys headed that way?

Hey ya Toecutter! Welcome to the board. Pups and old salts are equally welcome here, or so I hear. :D

Toecutter:
I think the Trashure at San Marcos is that weekend. I have already made plans to go to that. Any of you guys headed that way?

Yeah, there is a thread started on this very subject just scroll down a bit. Come join in should be some other swampers there. Maybe enough to form a group.

Hello Toecutter,

Welcome to SB. Some Swampers north of I - 10 dive at Blue Lagoon then we navigate south of I - 10 to Twin Lakes. Need a dive buddy just PM us anytime.

See you underwater,

Charlyn

Cuda,

Hearing that Dee braved the cold I'm thinking about it. This Sat were taking the young'ens to disney on ice so that day is shot and I was thinking of hitting the car show on Sun.

The temps should start heating up so I may give it a shot next weekend. I need to get a thicker wetsuit and quit being a warm water wuss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom